You are at that point of time in your life where you have come to make a decision, Decision about buying an 3&4 BHK Luxury apartment and buying a best one at that, suiting your personality and lifestyle. You know you cannot go wrong. It is indeed a quixotic affair in buying these properties that dictate our lives, so it is always better to be safe than sorry.
Determining your needs, family order, location, price, payment options, repute of the builder all go into making a decision of virtue. Homes after all are a long term investment you don’t want to mess with.
Here are 5 things one might do well to consider before making the decision and eventually setting foot in the dream home.
- Location: Convenience is the key in choosing a location for a 3 & 4 BHK Flats in Mohali. The location you choose should ideally be central to all the needs of your family and you. You might do well to do a intensive research about the various schools and utility services available within the reach of your preferred location. And of course, the closer you stay to work, the smarter you are said to be.
- Knowing the Builder: Builders today are dime a dozen. There are just too many of them. You might do well to evaluate the veracity of these builders and shortlist a few before choosing a couple and eventually opting for one builder who you can trust to deliver the luxury home of your dreams. Understanding their previous work and the benefits you are entailed in your prospective luxury apartment is a crucial act.
- The Internet Search: Searching the web is an easy job. But knowing what you need to search might not be, Try to be as precise as possible so as to find the best results. Suppose you are looking for a 3&4 BHK luxury apartment in Mohali, your search could do well to be luxury flats in Mohali Straightforward as it sounds, rule of the thumb here is to be as clear as conceivable without a propensity to enter in superfluous words.
You could do well to visit the websites of the builders that intrigue you. One can find wholesome details like Project Specifications, Amenities, Price, Review, BHK options et al. If you are serious about some project do not hesitate to ring them up. They will of course be happy to help you with project details and such.
- Price: This certainly is a crucial variable. Price of a luxury Flats in Chandigarh depends largely on the location, fully furnished/semi furnished, resale or not and to a certain extent the eminence of the builder. Be sure to do a comprehensive research about the price in different locations and by different builders for a similar apartment. Amenities differ with each apartment, so be aware of what aligns with your family’s lifestyle.
- And you might want seek legal opinion, review the payment options, distinguish between different bank offers for loan etc. before making what could be the best move of your life. Here’s hoping you definitely will.